- Support the HRBP to deliver People initiatives within function/location, by providing operational support and advice on HR matters.
- Provide accurate and relevant (by country or function) advice on HR legislation and policy.
- Manage employee relation processes, including but not limited to, investigations, disciplinary procedures, recruitment, on boarding and talent management.
- To support the the HRBPs with the People plan in function, for example: performance calibration, talent forums, training and development.
- Support managers with their People initiatives including training and coaching best practices
- Be the second line of support to queries that Ask.HR (our centralized HS Services team) cannot answer immediately, by looking at legacy issues, patterns or further background. Where no policy exists, build proposals and engage with HR and Operations teams.
- Support the implementation of global People initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global People strategy
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within HR as an HR Generalist
- Experience and knowledge of Japanese labor laws
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in employee relations, including investigations, disciplinary procedures, onboarding, training, and talent management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Japanese) and experience working with multiple stakeholder groups.
- HR certification a plus
- ￥5,700,000 年収
～ ￥7,700,000 年収
- Salary is commensurate to experience
- 9:00 - 18:00
- 6 months
Our client is a US owned e-commerce company servicing millions of users each day.