Responsibilities and duties:
• Formulate policies and procedures for the secure operation of applications, IT infrastructure, networks, etc. that we use, and operate various systems according to them.
• Make a contribution to the company by formulating an operation plan and budget plan for the IT department and managing their execution to build an appropriate IT infrastructure system.
• Promote the acquisition of certification as a leader while coordinating with stakeholders inside and outside the company toward the acquisition of ISMAP certification. In addition, regarding ISMS that has already acquired certification, we will respond to necessary matters for maintaining / renewing certification while coordinating with related parties inside and outside the company.
• Manage IT departments and maximize organizational performance through member guidance and management
• Effectively communicate with department heads of other organizations to promote the development of internal policies and the introduction of best practices.
• Analyze existing security policies and measures, and propose improvements to management if there are any problems.
• Develop emergency recovery plans and procedures in line with company policy
• Lead and plan contracts such as IT equipment procurement, software license maintenance, and cloud service management
• Properly manage IT-related costs by choosing cost-effective services and products
Qualifications and skills: Required qualifications and skills:
• Over 10 years of work experience in the IT management area of a company
• Experience in building and managing IT infrastructure in hybrid environments (Linux, Windows, MacOS). In addition, he has experience in building and operating user management in a hybrid environment (Windows, MacOS).
• Have detailed knowledge and experience in infrastructure setting and operation management for cloud IT infrastructure such as AWS and GCP.
• Supervise systematic troubleshooting when IT troubles occur
• Have detailed knowledge of network security, server security, and authentication
• Have a detailed knowledge of network concepts (subnet, NAT, VLAN, routing, VPN, etc.)
• Experience managing Japanese IT vendors
• Have high communication skills and presentation skills
• Have detailed knowledge and implementation experience of ISMS and ISO / IEC 27001. He also has detailed knowledge of ISMAP and ISO / IEC 27001, 27002, 27017.
• Experience in formulating BCP (Business Continuity Plan)
• Experience in ITIL-compliant IT infrastructure construction and operation management
• Experience in server management automation (Canonical, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.) in a Linux environment
• Experience in building and operating container environments using Kubernetes
• Experience in building and operating distributed storage environments (SAN, NAS, FC)
• Experience in building hybrid cloud environments
• Have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related technology
Our Client provides solutions, research and develops Artificial Intelligence systems.