We are seeking a strong, passionate Operations Manager to develop and lead the operations team for Japan business. Reporting to the Managing Director of Operations, this individual will work closely with other department managers to accomplish company objectives and to shape the future of the company.
The Operations Manager is responsible for all operational processes regarding customer acquisition, market transactions, billing, collections, and customer service. In this role, the Operations Manager is responsible for implementing new systems, process improvement, and change management.
- Proactively meet targets and take appropriate action on day to day operations.
- Ensure the Operations Team efficiently utilizes third party software and systems to fulfil customer enrolments, billing and collection and customer service
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Utilize software, analytical tools, process documentation, and retail energy market knowledge to research and analyze business problems.
- Lead development of departmental and company processes and procedures.
- Create detailed process documentation when needed for training and resource reference and provide training as needed for internal and interdepartmental personnel.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Secure growth opportunities and initiate new projects
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned