Bi-Lingual Tableau Analyst/Consultant who can understand the requirement and come up with best visualization conveying the story appropriately.
- Requirement Gathering and documenting directly from business
- Understand requirement and translate them into appropriate visual components.
- Understand Client’s needs and provide architectural options
- Provide best-practice consulting services with our client technical teams to install, configure and use Google analytics tools, tag management systems and A/B testing tools
- Identify data collection issues and gaps
- Experience in Design, Develop & Publish Dashboards
- Good understanding of Tableau architecture and along experience of working on Tableau Desktop and Server.
- Provide coaching and addressing business to resolve technical issues enabling self service using various data sources/connections such as Oracle,CSV,Xls,Bigquery, Redshift, etc to solved client’s needs
- Perform quick Conference room piloting
- Good understanding on BI
- Tableau, SQL , Oracle (PL/SQL), Database concepts
- Experience with programming / scripting (SQL, Python, R, etc.) required
- Good understanding of Data base concepts including exp of working DBs such as Oracle/MS SQL/Sybase
- Ability to analyze and blend data from heterogeneous sources
- Business Japanese and Business English both verbal & written are mandatory
- Good communication and inter personal skill as it involves multi vendor communications
- Analytical Skill to analyze and route/resolve the problem
Experience – Preferred
- Prior experience of LS Sales & Marketing is highly preferred.
- Data Warehouse Knowledge
- Exposure to Informatica or ETL Tools
Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies preferred
- ￥5,200,000 年収
～ ￥9,000,000 年収
- IT Services
- 9:00 - 18:00
- 3 months
Our client is an IT Company, a Fortune 500 business, and listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange.