Bi-Lingual Data Architect to design solutions that fulfill business requirements across the enterprise
- Understand requirement and create Data Architecture
- Possess skill & knowledge to understand ETL & BI technical specifications
- Strong understanding of AWS components and Data Architecture
- Experience of Redshift/cloud data warehouse
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries and good understanding of Data warehousing, ETL & BI concepts
- Should be a good individual performer and team leader
- Experience in working with Japanese customers
- Ability to gather requirement and play BA role
- Good knowledge and experience working with AWS cloud technologies
- AWS services: AWS Glue, Athena, Step Functions, S3
- Big Data foundations knowledge (distributed systems, data parallelism, MapReduce paradigm, data lakes
- Understanding/experience of Devops, CI/CD.
- Business Japanese and Business English both verbal & written are mandatory
- Good communication and inter personal skill as it involves multi vendor communications
- Prior experience of Life Science Sales & Marketing or Insurance is highly preferred.
- Hand-on on any ETL/BI Tools/Technologies is highly preferred
- Amazon Redshift, S3, Glue, EC2, Atena, QuickSight
- Control-M or any other scheduler
- Amazon Glue, EC2, Atena, QuickSight,
- Data warehouse/ Data bases development.
- Informatica Power center/Data Stage/Talend
AWS services: AWS Redshift,Glue, Athena, Step Functions, S3
- ￥7,500,000 年収
～ ￥10,000,000 年収
- IT Services
- 9:00 - 18:00
- 3 months
Our client is an IT Company, a Fortune 500 business, and listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange.