Purpose of Position:
Lead & manage upstreaming projects to deliver Upstream team’s key performance measures by implementing productivity/cost improvement initiatives. The person will be in charge of following roles:
l Lead central engineering team developing internal resource technical & project management capabilities.
l Initiate and manage Upstream programs / projects for development of upstreaming capability. Responsibility of capital spend and project management within Upstreaming areas
l Lead Global & local project engaging with internal/external key stakeholders.
l Lead/initiate technical innovation projects introducing new technologies for productivity/quality improvements.
l Lead Upstreaming organization digital transportation innovation & renovation.
1. Deliver business objectives
- Deliver company’s financial objectives by Utilizing the Upstreaming business model through reviewing the supply chain and identifying the most cost efficient way to transfer/process products, working with fresh departments, external suppliers, and Seiyu/Wal*Mart.
- Maximising the impact of the existing sites by developing strategic view of the suitability, capacity & location to put volumes of product in the right place
- Identify any requirement for new facilities and lead it’s design and build financial models to ensure the stakeholder sign off through the business
- Develop financial costs and ROI for new projects and CapEx expenditures.
- Act as a change agent for leading and managing continuous improvement processes while instilling a culture of accountability.
2. Technical solutions
- Research, develop & implement technical solution to achieve companies defined cost, efficiency and quality targets.
- Lead Upstream team’s digital transformation providing solutions and its execution.
- Provide continuous improvement solutions to each divisions by utilizing automation & AI solutions.
- Standardize Seiyu’s manufacturing platform operation
- Internal/external benchmarking and reapplication to CK(Central
- Kitchen)/PCs(Process Center).
3. Project Management
- Lead assigned programs / projects
- Manage cross functional teams to properly manage project execution & budget , schedule, resource.
- Resolve issues between key stakeholders in global, region, and local by create partnership with them
- Improve management method and KPI monitoring cycle, support to have more visibility of overall business and all initiatives, and have senior executives speed up to make decision
- Drive to standardize and execute change management to enlighten and build culture to each functions to promote and appreciate the transformation
4. Organization development
- Develop junior engineers to increase their capability and expand their boundaries.
- Develop & implement manufacturing terminology standards across the divisions.
- Technical training and transfer to build PC/CKs internal capability.
Key Output / Performance Index
- Delivering UPS financial performance target
- Manage CAPEX/OPEX
- Manage/execute project against approved plan
- Build internal technical capability of organization